Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Journal Post - 4/9/13

 photo 2013mpeacockjournalblog_zps1d5c7564.jpg

Here's an extra journal page this week. I've been rather non-enthusiastic about preparing for this saturday's craft show and this grey weather has me wiped out. When I'm not inspecting frames and building props, I'm digging around in the planterboxes! 

 photo 2013mpeacockjournal2blog_zpscae2103b.jpg

I doodled my spindly little chard plants I bought cheap at a grocery store... floppy and awkward and now, being pelted with rain. I... I don't know what to do with them. The whole balcony needs a wash and reorganize so I'll post garden pics later. 

(They will not be impressive :P )

 photo 2013mpeacockjournal3blog_zps84135fd2.jpg

In the meantime, I'm in the last signature of this journal and in a few weeks I will be playing with a journal that was created by someone else! 

*Gasp*

It will be very very different. And challenging. And frustrating. Such is life.


1 comment:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a gorgeous journal! Really beautiful.