Monday, February 4, 2013

New Art Journals - Lantern & Strawberry Butterfly

 photo 2013mpeacocklanternblog1_zpsed8f7e0c.jpg

Last night I was crafting up a bunch of journal covers and managed to assemble two of them today! You saw photos of the first one "Lantern".

 photo 2013mpeacockstrawberryblog1_zpsce91f2a0.jpg

Here's another one called "Strawberry Butterfly." The colours remind me sooo much of bubblegum! 

 photo 2013mpeacockstrawberryblog5_zpsb803a39c.jpg

I will probably do a quick flip of them on video later in the week. In the meantime you can see a few photos of the insides here. What is special about these books is that I used four different colours of the usual Stonehenge paper (white, natural, fawn, grey), but I also tore them up into different sizes!

I do remember liking the random half-pages that some of the first journals had - they were a bit fun and quirky! These journals had their quirkiness amped up a bit, and I might have to make one for myself when my current journal is full! 

No comments: