Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wallpaper for the New Year

Photobucket

It is so strange to think that this time last year, I dreaded the new year. Dreaded, dreaded, dreaded.

December is a procrastinator's dream! There are so many wonderful excuses why not to do something: busy time at work, vacation, businesses are closed for the holidays, school's out, what-have-you. So last year I knew that when January 1 came about, I would have to get my driver's license and get my wisdom teeth out.

Worst anticipation ever.

But not this year. I don't have any concrete plans for next year, and maybe that's why I've been having difficulty falling asleep lately...

Photobucket

Nevertheless, I am kind of excited to see what 2013 will bring! I decided to freshen up my desktop background using all of the same resources I used last time, but in a slightly different way. I used the butterflies from my Inner Turmoil painting.

My Rainlendar2 has proven itself as useful as I was hoping it would be!

Photobucket

I'd love to put these wallpapers up for download but that would be against the TOU for some of these resources, unfortunately :(

Resources
Puglypixel
Mellowmint
Fuzzimo
Lauren Harrison



No comments: