Friday, August 3, 2012

Mini Painting - Whirly Curls

Photobucket

 While I was waiting for something, I decided to make another mini painting from an old sketch. This one is called "Whirly Curls".

Photobucket

Adding a layer of colour immediately made the pen ink run. Oops! But that's okay.

Photobucket

Purple curls!

Photobucket

I guess she is going to have red hair, too!

 Photobucket

Fix up the inky lines and we're done.

I've been hella busy this week; the blueberry art show is one day away and I am completely flipping out over my undetermined set up! eep! They only just sent out an email with actual useful information that I can use but alas, it is too late. I am self conscious about our DIY wooden display easel and the fact that my art is just too small to look normal on one, heh.

I'm getting the idea that other artists who didn't make it in time will be looking and judging, saying, I could have made better use of that space! Yeah. 

No comments: