Saturday, July 21, 2012

Video - Ode to Milo



My cat is pretty much all I can think about this week! He came home on thursday in a bad way; it's obvious that he couldn't sleep for the two days he was at the hospital.

For every second of my free time I've been researching online, looking for preventative action against his blockages! There is a lot of heresay that the dry kibble diet is causing this horrorshow, and while a canned diet is awfully expensive (though less extreme than raw diet), I feel like we have no other choice.

I am caught between following our less-than-steller vet's advice of putting him on a terrible (and dry) diet of Hills C/D, or doing something that might actually MAKE SENSE.  I'm so overwhelmed with information that I can't seem to make a decision.

In the meantime, I painted a portrait of Milo while he was gone and recorded it for you guys. It's shocking the empty void he seems to leave when he isn't here!

No comments: