Monday, May 14, 2012

Second Cafe Trip

Photobucket

Today was pretty much what I wish every day was like. I was doodling with the prismacolor marker at the cafe and I think I've decided what I will do for the Mystery Project. Nothing profound has happened during these visits. I am usually quite discrete about the doodling, a little embarrassed about being outside. But then after a while I actually began to crave human interaction. It was the darndest thing. Next thing I knew, I was really enjoying the cool breeze just lounging around on the sidewalk, birds nibbling seed underfoot.

And so I gathered enough courage to go get a haircut.

Photobucket

And go on a hunt for cat grass! Milo loves the stuff. 

And now I'm hanging out with a lifelong friend, shopping for a car. It really is a fantastic sort of day.

No comments: