Friday, May 18, 2012

29 Faces - 5/18/12


Okay I admit it, I'm not taking the 29 Faces challenge very seriously. I rarely do, because there isn't a whole lot of pressure from anywhere to do well. Heh. 

Photobucket

I skipped a few days. There seems to be a second gap that I don't remember (or did I just misplace the drawings?) but there is no loaded gun forcing me to care about that so I won't.


Okay, I've changed my mind about posting the other couple of pics because they're just lazy and I need to try a bit harder. It happens. I accept a project on a whim and then lose interest because it's just not interesting enough! But I should promise myself that by the end of the month I will make an honest effort at least once. How about that?

And then when that's finished I will finally get some more supplies to make a few more journals! For every journal sold, that's like, five new journals I can make! Thanks guys!


No comments: