Friday, March 2, 2012

Speed Painting - He Who Yells Loudest

Oh my goodness, this is not a good morning! I seriously can't wait for this to be over... I am stressing out over this soreness and lack of good food and going to work and hoping I will be well enough for a driving lesson on monday (outlook, not so good).

I will run out of painkillers tonight :/

So I am in a pretty lousy mood today and am no longer as clear headed as I was recently so poop on that.

Wednesday I decided to distract myself by filming a painting session. I'm not particularly fond of the result, but I posted it anyway. Eventually. Youtube was being mean to me.



I have no idea what to do about my face, today. I mean, it's nice that I'm not sporting the "bruised squirrel" look just yet, but it kinda looks like I have some sort of thrush... and if I have to avoid sugar in order to fix that I'm gonna be pretty miserable. ;)

No comments: