Thursday, March 22, 2012

Art Journal - Red Poppies

Photobucket

Here is the newest journal, Red Poppies. Love, love, love.

Photobucket

Available here.

Photobucket

Oh my goodness, I can easily see how keeping up at this pace can be a full time job. Even selling one of these every day wouldn't be enough to live off of, but it certainly takes time, doesn't it? It has turned my day job into even more of a chore, having to drop everything I'm doing to leave the house to do something much less mentally challenging. And much less satisfying.

Photobucket

But this experience says a lot about how I feel about making books and art. I may go into more detail in the newsletter due out next week...

Sign up on the side ---------------->

Photobucket

It is very cool to feel productive every morning, but frustrating too. Frustrating because I am working against the clock. If I had a full day to do all of the things I want/need to do, who knows what could be done?

No comments: